So we meat again. The Second Annual Chattanooga Burger Week takes place Mon., April 25-Sun., May 1 with 20 local participating restaurants slinging burgers + deals this year.
🍔 What’s the deal?
- Participating restaurants will offer $6 specialty burgers all week long.
- Not only do you get to enjoy a tasty burger at a great price, but you’re also supporting local restaurants + embracing the Chattanooga food scene.
- Not a meat eater? Vegetarian options are available at select restaurants.
- Try as many burgers as you can for entries into the Big Beefy Sweepstakes — one entry per person per restaurant — for a chance to win $500 in gift cards to local restaurants + more.
- Plan your route using this map.
🍔 Participating restaurants + specials
- Agave and Rye, 185 Chestnut St. | “El Papi” Pro tip: who says margs don’t pair well with burgers? We love the blackberry OG Margarita.
- Alimentari Cucina e Bar, 801 Pine St. | “Smoke”
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, 1924 Gunbarrel Rd. | “BD’s All American”
- Basecamp Bar & Restaurant, 346 Frazier Ave. | “The Lookout Burger”
- Dave & Busters, 2100 Hamilton Place Blvd. | “All American Cheeseburger”
- Drake’s, 7338 McCutcheon Rd. | “Drake’s Beerfest Burger”
- Five Wits Brewing Co., 1501 Long St. | “Left Coast Burger”
- Hi-Fi Clyde’s, 122 W. Main St. | “The Clyde’s Burger”
- High Rail Rooftop Bar + Space, 1201 Broad St. | “Bison Off the Rails Burger”
- Jack Brown’s, 818 Georgia Ave. | “The Cobra Kai” Pro tip: Don’t skip out on the deep-fried Oreos.
- Kinley Chattanooga, 1409 Market St. | “Good Company Burger”
- Nic & Norman’s, 1386 Market St. | “Smashburger”
- Old Gilman Grill, 216 W. 8th St. | “West Village Burger”
- Smokey Bones, 2225 Gunbarrel Rd. | “Bacon Cheeseburger”
- Southside Social, 1818 Chestnut St. | “Southwest Social Burger”
- Table South Kitchen & Bar, 2 Carta Plaza | “Hot Date”
- The Tap House & Empyreal Brewing Co., 3800 St. Elmo Ave. | “Ya’ Bacon Me Crazy”
- The Wanderer at Hotel Indigo, 300 W. 6th St. | “Mexicali Burger”
- Urban Stack, 12 W. 13th St. | “Big Cheese”
- Whiskey Thief, 102 Walnut St. | “Whiskey Thief Burger”
Now that’s a lot of burgers. Good thing you have an entire week to try them all — don’t forget to document your burger excursions on social media with #chattburgerweek.