Open your calendar app and copy + paste this upcoming event. 👇
When + where?
Sat., Sept. 25, 6-9 p.m.
Audubon Acres, 900 N. Sanctuary Rd.
The nitty gritty
This event is rain or shine + attire is dressy casual.
- Hors d’oeuvres + desserts
- Beverages, alcoholic and non
- Tastings by Chattanooga Whiskey
- Art in Action by Margaret Jeane and Loren Howard
- Live music by Crooked Wits
- Torchlight nature walk
- Spring Frog Cabin tours lead by “Robert Sparks Walker” (re-enacted by Ray Zimmerman)
- Raffle tickets available for purchase
- Special silent auction featuring Havell-Audubon prints and other pieces of signed artwork
The Torchlight Gala is the Chattanooga Audubon Society’s biggest annual fundraiser. The society’s mission is to “educate and promote an understanding of the responsibility to preserve and protect our environmental, cultural, and historical resources through programming and stewardship.”
Did you know? The Audubon Society is responsible for managing 4 separate nature and wildlife sanctuaries in the Chattanooga area + each 1 protects a unique ecosystem.
The sanctuaries are:
You know what to do, Nooga — spread your wings, make like a bird, and fly to ticket sales before it’s too late.