🐇 Easter Egg Hunts + events
○ Easter Bunny Photos | Fri., March 19-Sat. April 3 | 11 a.m.-7 p.m. | Hamilton Place Mall | Various prices | Come visit the Easter Bunny at the Hamilton Place Mall. Reservations are not required but are recommended.
○ Eggstravagant Easter Egg Hunt | Sat., March 27 + Sat., April 3 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Mayfield Farm Park, 257 Hwy 307 E., Athens, TN | Free | Bring your own basket or one will be provided for you. When you finish, turn your eggs and basket in for a special prize pack. Games, activities + food will be available.
○ An Easter Feast | Sat., March 27 | 12-6 p.m. | 3224 Wilcox Blvd. | Free | Enjoy fun for the whole family. Support local vendors + enjoy good food, music, and shopping.
○ Easter at Forest Fun Center | Mon., March 29-Tues., March 30 | Hours vary | Forest Fun Center, 6503 Hixson Pike | $20 | With 100 eggs hidden, your children are bound to have fun. Each ticket includes a snack, crafts, egg hunt, + pictures with the Easter Bunny.
○ The Chattery basKITS | Wed., March 31 | 1 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave., Ste. 108B | $10+ | Due to COVID-19, The Chattery’s Great Adult Egg Hunt has been cancelled, however you can purchase at-home craft kits. All kits and baskets must be purchased by March 31 at 1 p.m. Pickup is Fri., April 2 + Sat., April 3.
○ Hug A Bunny | Fri., April 2-Sat., April 3 | Hours vary | Chattanooga Zoo | $5-$14.95 | Welcome spring and Easter at the Chattanooga Zoo. Guests can enjoy games, egg hunts, crafts + photo-ops with bunnies.
○ Bunny Cake Cooking Class | Sat., April 3 | 10 a.m. or 3 p.m. | Virtual | $25 payment by Venmo | Join Amanda Nelson Varnell as she walks you through the decorating process of a bunny cake. More information.
○ Easter Eggstravaganza | Sat., April 3 | 11 a.m.-1 p.m. | Redemption Point Church of God, 3831 Ooltewah-Ringgold Rd. | Free | There will be an Easter egg hunt, petting zoo, inflatables, food trucks + more.
○ Easter Egg Hunt | Sat., April 3 | 12:30-2:30 p.m. | White Oak Baptist Preschool, 310 Memorial Dr. | Free | There will be an Easter egg hunt, games + pizza. Don’t forget to bring your Easter basket.
○ Community Easter Egg Hunt | Sat., April 3 | 3 p.m. | First Cumberland Presbyterian Church of Chattanooga, 1505 N. Moore Rd. | Free | Enjoy this special Easter egg hunt with money eggs, candy eggs + prizes.
○ Bunny Set Family Day | Sat., April 3 | 1-3 p.m. | Painting with a Twist, 1309 Panorama Dr., Ste. 111 | $30 | Get artsy for Easter by painting your own version of a bunny at Painting with a Twist. Children must be 5 years or older.
○ Pics with Biker Bunny | Sat., April 3 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Harley Davidson, 7720 Lee Hwy. | Free | Bring the kids & your furry children to get your pictures taken with the coolest Easter Bunny around + participate in their Easter egg hunt.
○ Easter with the Beth | Sat., April 3 | 12-2 p.m. | The Bethlehem Center, 200 W. 38th St. | Free | Enjoy a fun afternoon of face painting, food, music + more. In the possible case of rain, the event will be rescheduled for Sat., April 10.
○ 8th Annual Community Easter Egg Hunt | Sun., April 4 | 2-3 p.m. | East Chattanooga Community | Free | Come celebrate Easter at William Jones-Odom’s 8th Annual Egg Hunt. The girl and boy with the most eggs will win an Easter basket + there’s a cash prize for the golden egg. Call (423) 505-1070 or send an email for more info and the location.
○ Rembrandt’s Easter Treats | Dates vary | Times vary | Rembrandt’s, 204 High St. | $3-45 | Rembrandt’s Easter treats are now available. Try the Maracuyá Macarons + other Easter-themed sweets. Call or fill out their online form to order.
○ Mindy B’s Deli Easter Take Away | Fri., March 26 | Times vary | Mindy B’s Deli, 828 Georgia Ave. | $11-23 | Order your Easter take-out by Fri., March 26. Their specials include meat & three plates, family-sized sides + desserts big enough to share. Order by calling (423) 521-7932.
○ Spring Bunny Cake Kit | Wed., March 31 | Times vary | Available for pickup or delivery | $50, payment by Venmo | Enjoy a DIY bunny cake kit from Amanda Nelson Varnell. Orders must be placed by March 31. Pickup is on April 2 from 3-6 p.m. + delivery is an extra $10. DM Amanda on Instagram for more details.
○ Nourishpoint Easter Brunch | Wed., March 31 | Times vary | Available for pickup or delivery | $8-86.00 | Pre-order your Easter brunch food from Nourishpoint by March 31. They have specials like blueberry lemon bread, quiche, spring roasted salad + more. Pickup is Fri., April 2 and Sat., April 3.
○ Main Street Meats Easter | Fri., April 2 | Times vary | Main Street Meats, 217 E. Main St. | Prices vary | Order from Main Street Meat’s Easter menu by April 2. They have specials such as Easter hams, lamb shoulder, carrot cake + more. Pickup available on Sat., April 3 and Sun., April 4.
○ Niedlov’s Easter | Fri., April 2-Sat., April 3 | after 12 p.m. | Niedlov’s Bakery & Cafe | $3.50-13.99 | Order hot cross buns, buttermilk biscuits, cinnamon rolls, and more from Niedlov’s. Pick up is April 2 + 3 after 12 p.m.
○ Whitebird Easter Brunch | Sun., April 4 | 8 a.m.-1 p.m. | Whitebird Chattanooga, 102 Walnut St. | RSVP | Celebrate Easter at Whitebird Chattanooga with specials like shrimp + oysters, french toast, and more.
○ Bridgeman’s Chophouse Easter Brunch | Sun., April 4 | 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | Bridgeman’s Chophouse, 107 W. MLK Blvd. | RSVP | The Easter brunch will feature dishes like crab cake benedict + bananas foster french toast.
○ Edley’s Bar-B-Que | | Edley’s, 205 Manufacturers Rd. Suite 110 | $95 feeds six | Pre-order by Fri., April 2 + pick up on Sat., April 3 or Sun., April 4. Includes Bourbon glaze smoked ham, potatoes au gratin, green beans, deviled eggs, banana pudding and rolls. Served ready to heat and eat.
○ Private Celebration at The Read House | Sun., April 4 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | The Read House, 107 W. MLK Blvd. | RSVP by email | Enjoy a curated private dining experience featuring a family style Easter brunch menu. Reservations are limited.
○ Café on the Corner’s Easter Brunch | Sun., April 4 | 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. | Café on the Corner, 826 Scenic Hwy. | RSVP by calling | We’re drooling over the orange honey glazed baked ham + their special café benedict filet.
○ Easter Community Dinner with Union Gospel Mission | Sun., April 4 | 1-3 p.m. | Multiple locations | Volunteer by email | Volunteer with the Union Gospel Mission to hand out Easter meals to those in need, or help prepare the meals.