It’s Friday, the rain has cleared, and we’re looking forward to a beautiful weekend in Nooga. ☀️
We rounded up some spots that are perfect for packing up your laptop and sending those end-of-week emails from under the sun. 👇
Five coffee shops with patios
- Be Caffeinated, 14 W. Kent St. | Coffee shop with light bites | Choose from a covered + screened-in patio or an open-air patio — ask about the Poppytons pastries they have.
- Market South, 1501 Long St. | Food hall that houses Milk & Honey | Enjoy the covered patio and take advantage of the expansive food menu + brewery.
- Mean Mug, 114 W. Main St. | Coffee shop with all-day breakfast | Set up outside and stay for breakfast + lunch.
- Niedlov’s, 215 E. Main St. | Bakery + coffee shop with breakfast, lunch, and a patio | Work from the heart of the Southside.
- Velo Coffee Roasters, 509 E. Main St. Suite No. 3 | Small coffee shop with a lot of personality + light bites | The garden patio is the only seating at this Southside staple — stop and smell the flowers.
Connect to NoogaNet.
- Coolidge Park, 150 River St. | Park on the Northshore with restaurants + coffee shops nearby | Sit at one of the picnic tables or make your own spot by the river — when you need a coffee break or some grub, check out Stone Cup or Cashew.
- Miller Plaza + Park, 850 Market St. | Central park in downtown Chattanooga with a covered pavilion | You can pick between shade and sun in this location and enjoy various restaurants within walking distance + try this monthly networking event.
- Common House, 1517 Mitchell Ave. | Membership-only — members can bring up to 3 friends | Work from the rooftop terrace, a cabana beside the pool, or on the lawn with coffee, drinks, and food at your fingertips.