Monday, Nov. 1
- Intuitive Collage Workshop | Mon,., Nov. 1 | 6-7:30 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $17 | No prior artistic experience is necessary for this collaging + writing workshop.
Tuesday, Nov. 2
- Rapid Learning: Intro to Kayaking and Roll Practice | Tues., Nov. 2 | 7-9 p.m. | Southern Adventist University Hulsey Wellness Center, 4870 University Dr. | Free+ | The first visit is free in this winter session of introduction to kayaking + skills practices.
- Self-guided Visit Pass at Reflection Riding | Tues., Nov. 2 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m. | Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center, 400 Garden Rd. | $15+ | Visitors can attend Reflection Riding with a suggested donation-based visit pass of $15 + explore the arboretum.
- Adult Archery | Tues., Nov. 2 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Outdoor Chattanooga, 200 River St. | Free | No previous experience or reservations are required at this 18+ archery event — aka, time to become Katniss Everdeen.
Wednesday, Nov. 3
- Make Your Own Herbal Salves | Wed., Nov. 3 | 6-7:30 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $28 | Learn all about herbs, oils, and essential oils + create 2 of your own herbal salves or balms.
- Wednesday on Wheels at The Moxy | Wed., Nov. 3 | 7-10 p.m. | Moxy Chattanooga, 1220 King St. | Free+ | Spend your Wednesday on wheels, with $7 skate rentals if you don’t have your own + cocktails and a photo booth.
- Green Drinks | Wed., Nov. 3 | 5-7 p.m. | Flying Squirrel, 55 Johnson St. | $5 | A suggested $5 donation, if you’re able, will get you into this free networking event with Green Spaces.
Thursday, Nov. 4
- Make & Take: Elderberry Syrup + Immunity Tea Blend | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 6-8 p.m. | Crabtree Farms, 1000 E. 30th St. | $35 | Learn how to make your own natural elderberry formula, and leave with a hearty sample of syrup + loose leaf tea blends.
- Entertaining with Cheese | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 6-7 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $40 | Learn cheese styles, principles of pairing cheeses, selecting accompaniments + everything else you need to know to create the perfect holiday cheese board.
- Swayyvo | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 9 p.m. | Wanderlinger Brewing Co. | $15+ | This 21+ event at Wanderlinger will feature musical artists Swayyvo, Calee, Chuck Marley, Riel, and DJ Sleepy.
Friday, Nov. 5
- Night Market | Fri., Nov. 5 | 6-9 p.m. | Chattanooga Brewing Co., 1804 Chestnut St. | Price of purchase | Drink local beer, shop local goods from 20+ vendors, and enjoy live music by Tyler Martelli.
- Southword Abridged Literature Festival | Fri., Nov. 5-Sat., Nov. 6 | Various times | Virtual | Free, RSVP | Various authors + members of the Fellowship of Southern Writers will come together for a virtual experience of panels and author talks at this event.
- Rod Man | Fri., Nov. 5 | 7:30 p.m. | The Comedy Catch | $25 | Comedian Rod Man is best known as the winner of Last Comic Standing Season 8.
- Blue Cumberland | Fri., Nov. 5 | 8-11 p.m. | Wanderlinger Brewing Co. | $10 | Grab dinner, drinks, and enjoy some “grassbackwards bluegrass.”
Saturday, Nov. 6
- Glass Street Live | Sat., Nov. 6 | 12-4 p.m. | Glass Street + North Chamberlain intersection | Free | This block party event will feature live music, dancing, spoken word, food, kids activities, and more.
- Head of the Hooch | Sat., Nov. 6 | 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. | 100 Riverfront Pkwy. | Free | Chattanooga’s 2-day rowing regatta comes with food trucks + artisans along the Tennessee Riverfront.
- Head of the Pooch | Sat., Nov. 6 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Basecamp Bar and Restaurant, 346 Frazier Ave. | Free+ | With a $10 donation to support McKamey, participants will get a souvenir cup and 2 beer tickets.
- South Chattanooga Holiday Market | Sat., Nov. 6 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Southside Community Park, 3501 Central Ave. | Free+ | This outdoor holiday market will feature art, craft, and business vendors.
- Pioneer Day | Sat., Nov. 6 | 9 a.m.-4 p.m. | Poe’s Tavern Historical Park, 9835 Dayton Pike | Free | This event will feature blacksmith demonstrations, a coal mining display, Civil War encampment, the making of apple cider using a 1877 era apple press, kids games + more.
- Crafter’s Emporium & Book Exchange | Sat., Nov. 6-Sun., Nov. 7 | 3901 Hixson Pike | Free to enter | Show local crafts some love at the grand opening of this marketplace for local crafts, antiques + used books.
- Nathan Bell CD Release Show | Sat., Nov. 6 | 8-10:30 p.m. | Barking Legs, 1307 Dodds Ave. | $15+ | Celebrate the release of “Red, White and American Blues (it couldn’t happen here),” Nathan Bell’s new blues + roots album delayed 2 years by the pandemic.
Sunday, Nov. 7
- Big Band Day | Sun., Nov. 7 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | First Horizon Pavilion, 1826 Reggie White Blvd. | Free+ | Enjoy the Chattanooga Market and the The 20+ band Sweet Georgia Sound, in addition to a Quilts of Valor presentation ceremony at 1:30 p.m.
- Vibes are Welcome Brunch | Sun., Nov. 7 | 12-3 p.m. | Millennial Nail Bar, 818 Georgia Ave. | $35+ | Get unlimited food, mimosas, and ~vibes~ at this brunch event.
Monday, Nov. 8
- Learn to Ride a Bicycle Class | Mon., Nov, 8 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Outdoor Chattanooga Center, 200 River St. | Free | Learners of all ages can attend this class to learn how to ride a bicycle safely.
Tuesday, Nov. 9
- UTC Symphony Orchestra Concert | Tues., Nov. 9 | 7:30 p.m. | First Baptist Chattanooga, 401 Gateway Ave. + virtual | Free | This 60-member college + community orchestra includes a variety of musicians, and the concert will begin with “American Salute” by Morton Gould.
- Beginner Photography: Composition | Tues., Nov. 9 | 5:30-6:30 p.m. | Renaissance Park Pavilion | $25 | Learn the basic techniques of composing a great shot, whether you have a smartphone or a state of the art camera.
- Isaiah Rashad | Tues., Nov. 9 | 8 p.m. | The Signal | $50 | Chattanooga-born Isaiah Rashad comes back home for a night of hip-hop + R&B.
Wednesday, Nov. 10
- Christone “Kingfish” Ingram | Wed., Nov. 10 | 8 p.m. | Walker Theatre | $30+ | Christone “Kingfish” Ingram is an American blues guitarist + singer from Clarksdale, MS.
- Cut Throat Comedy: Graham Kay live | Wed., Nov. 10 | 8:30 p.m. | JJs Bohemia, 231 E. MLK Blvd. | $15 | Comedian Graham Kay live will perform alongside local comedians Ashley Saturday and Noah Capodiferro.
- Author Chatt with Eleanor McCallie Cooper | Wed., Nov. 10 | 4:30-6 p.m. | Chattanooga Public Library, Downtown Library | Free | Join local author Eleanor McCallie Cooper to discuss her new novel, “Dragonfly Dreams,” as well as craft + publishing.
- Greg Tardy Quartet | Wed., Nov. 10 | 7:30-9:30 p.m. | Barking Legs Theater, 1307 Dodds Ave. | $15+ | Contemporary jazz saxophonist Greg Tardy will be performing at this family-friendly show.
Thursday, Nov. 11
- Classic Cocktails: Whiskey | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 6-7:30 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $30 | Learn this history behind 3 classic whiskey cocktails + learn how to make your own at home.
- City Sweat | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 6-7 p.m. | The Block (former Rock Creek), 215 Broad St. | Free | Join this free downtown yoga class open to all levels of fitness.
- ChaTech Women & Infosystems Presents: Sip & Socialize | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 5-6:30 p.m. | Virtual or Transcard, 1010 Market St. | $15 | Learn to make holiday-themed cocktails + enjoy with professionals in tech. Alcohol is not included, so add your own or go without.
- Veterans Day Celebration | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 2 p.m. | Veterans Memorial Park, Apison Pike | Free | This Veterans Day celebration will feature the Collegedale Academy Band + special presentations honoring veterans — BYO lawn chair or blanket.
Friday, Nov. 12
- Erlanger Chattanooga Marathon | Fri., Nov. 12 | Times vary | Start at First Horizon Pavilion | $35+ | Join the marathon, half marathon, team relay, 5k, or kid’s fun run.
- Ledisi “The Wild Card Tour” | Fri., Nov. 12 | 8 p.m. | Tivoli Theatre | $26+ | R&B Grammy award-winner Ledisi is stopping in Chattanooga for one night on her “The Wild Card” Tour.
- Arts for Older Adults: Abstract Painting | Fri., Nov. 12 | 12-1 p.m. | The Chattery, virtual | Free, RSVP | This class, as part of the Arts for Older Adults program for those ages 65+, will guide participants through several methods of abstract painting.
Saturday, Nov. 13
- Spectrum 2021: Gala + Live Auction | Sat., Nov. 13 | Hunter Museum | $500 | This black-tie, silent auction cocktail party and dinner is part of the Hunter Museum’s largest annual fundraiser.
- Chickamauga Battlefield Marathon, Half, Jr. & Fort Oglethorpe 5k | Sat., Nov. 13 | 6th Cavalry Museum, 6 Barnhardt Cir., Fort Oglethorpe | $35+ | Online registration for the marathon, half marathon, or 5k + Jr. run close on Nov. 5.
- Introduction to Writing a Novel | Sat., Nov. 13 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $20 | Pick up a coffee onsite at Sleepyhead + start exploring some of your fiction ideas with other writers, working on writing prompts, and more.
- Choose Happiness Talk and Meditation | Sat., Nov. 13 | 2:30-4 p.m. | Walker Pavilion, Coolidge Park | $15 | Buddhist nun Gen Norden leads a meditation focused on changing your perspective.
- Chattown Stages: Songwriters Stage | Sat., Nov. 13 | 7 p.m. | Camp House, 806 E 12 St. | $10 | See local artists compete for a chance to record at the Library with Richard Winham.
- Touch-A-Truck Chattanooga | Sat., Nov. 13 | 9 a.m.-1 p.m. | Warner Park, 1100 McCallie Ave. | $5 | This family-friendly, hands-on event offers opportunities for children to explore trucks like emergency response vehicles, heavy machinery, and other equipment.
- Dog Deeper Kickoff Event | Sat., Nov. 13 | 1-4 p.m. | East Lake Park, 3000 E. 34th St. | Free | This kickoff event for a new dog behavior nonprofit will feature food, music, giveaways, and plenty of dog talk.
- Stress-Free Holidays: Get Organized | Sat., Nov. 13 | 10-11:30 a.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $25 | Learn how to get organized this holiday season with exercises taught by professional organizer Kelly Lewis, to help you enjoy the holidays a bit more.
- Fair Trade Market Grand Opening | Sat., Nov. 13 | 5-8 p.m. | Amani Ya Juu, 420 S. Willow St. | Price of Purchase | Shop for the fashionistas on your list at this market filled with unique items from Dekko Trading.
Sunday, Nov. 14
- Lee University Opera: A Musical Revue | Sun., Nov. 14 | 3 p.m. | Buzz Oates Theatre, 345 Church St. | Free | Hear the Lee University Opera performs songs from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Fiddler on the Roof, Little Shop of Horrors + more.
Monday, Nov. 15
- Tips and Tricks for Holiday Card Addressing | Mon., Nov. 15 | 6 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $32 | Get fancy with your holiday card address work with these tips + tricks to spruce up envelopes.
- Local Book Launch | Mon., Nov. 15 | 7 p.m. | Chattanooga Writers Guild, virtual | Free | Join this virtual book launch of Rachel Landrum Crumble’s new book of poetry, “Sister Sorrow.”
Tuesday, Nov. 16
- Beethoven, Ravel and Brahms | Tues., Nov. 16 | 6 p.m. | Hunter Museum of American Art | $45 | Enjoy classical music played by acclaimed artists Radovan Vlatković, Soovin Kim + Gloria Chien.
- Two Leaf Tuesday | Tues., Nov. 16 | 6-8 p.m. | Bees on a Bicycle, 1909 Market St. | Price of purchase | Enjoy some evening plant shopping, tasty beverages, and advice + potting soil to pot your newest plant babies.
- Lotion Bars 101 | Tues., Nov. 16 | 6-7:30 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $35 | All supplies will be included in this class, where you’ll learn to make + take home 6 lotion bars.
Wednesday, Nov. 17
- An Evening of Reading | Wed., Nov. 17 | 5:30-6:30 p.m. | Chattanooga Public Library Downtown | Free+ | Join the UTC English Department for a live reading, Q + A, and book signing with author J. Kasper Kramer.
- Songbirds Rising: Bendigo Fletcher + Ona | Wed., Nov. 17 | Songbirds Foundation | $15 | Songbirds rising presents new, up + coming musicians, like these 2 bands.
Thursday, Nov. 18
- Thanksgiving Cocktails | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 6-7:30 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $30 | Create 3 drinks inspired by Thanksgiving meals, and leave with recipe cards + instructions.
- CIVIQ: Urban Agriculture and Local Food System Planning | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 5-7 p.m. | Crabtree Farms, 1000 E. 30th St. | Free, RSVP | Join the Chattanooga Design Studio + Crabtree Farms for a fireside panel discussion about urban agriculture and local food system planning in Chattanooga.
- Fall Fest | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 5-9 p.m. | 100 Tremont St. | Free+ | For every canned food item you bring to donate to the food bank, you’ll receive a ticket to participate in games + giveaways at this event that also features food trucks and a photo booth.
- Masterworks Series: Ravel & Brahms | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 7:30 p.m. | Memorial Auditorium | $61+ | Enjoy one of Ravel’s final works, “Piano Concerto in G major,” alongside Brahm’s “Symphony No. 2,” and a feature by Gabriela Lena Frank.
Friday, Nov. 19
- Ice on the Landing Opening | Fri., Nov. 19 | 6 p.m. | Chattanooga Choo Choo Gardens | $8+ | Chattanooga’s annual skating rink will open up again this year on Nov. 19, with opening night featuring a traditional live holiday performance by organist Buddy Shirk from + prize giveaways throughout the evening.
- Beastly Feast | Fri., Nov. 19 | 6-8 p.m. | Chattanooga Zoo, 301 N. Holtzclaw Ave. | $12+ | This zoo event will allow you to learn about (and watch) the eating habits of carnivorous animals, plus a snack cart for you + beer and wine bar.
- 12th Annual Guns and Hoses | Fri., Nov. 16 | 6:30-11 p.m. | Camp Jordan Arena, 323 Camp Jordan Pkwy. | $15+ | This boxing match features local law enforcement officers against local firefighters + EMS personnel, with proceeds benefiting the YCAP Boxing Club + Forgotten Child Fund.
- Chattanooga Green Prix | Fri., Nov. 19-Sat., Nov. 20 | 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. | 160 Riverfront Pkwy. | Free | Cheer on 20+ student-led teams as they test their electronic-powered creations along the riverfront.
- Annual Holiday Art Portfolio Show & Sale | Fri., Nov. 19 | 6-9 p.m. | Townsend Atelier, 301 East 11th St. | Free | 13 local Chattanooga artists will gather sketches, paintings, prints and more from their studios to sell, priced for everyone’s wallet (masks required). Ⓟ
Saturday, Nov. 20
- Sugar Plum’s Tea Party | Sat., Nov. 20 | 10 a.m. | Arts Avenue, 1800 Rossville Ave. | $20 | Experience an interactive mini Nutcracker performance, complete with tea, treats, and table greetings from the cast.
- Toby Mac: The Theatre Tour | Sat., Nov. 20 | 7 p.m. | $28+ | Tivoli Theatre | Toby Mac is an American Christian hip hop rapper and singer.
- McLemore Mixology Series: the Ultimate Thanksgiving Cocktail | Sat., Nov. 20 | 6-8 p.m. | McLemore Club, 32 Clubhouse Lane | $40 | Sample + learn the recipe for the perfect festive Thanksgiving cocktail in this class led by regional tipplers and mixologists.
- Plant Swap + Shop | Sat., Nov. 20 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Botanica Plant Shop, 1010 Market St. | Price of purchase | Bring in a plant or cutting to swap with others + shop at the store.
- Athletic Shop Rummage Bash | Sat., Nov. 20 | 9 a.m.-5 p.m. | The Athletic Shop, 1211 Latta St. | Price of purchase | Shop your favorite sports brands for prices starting at $1.
- East Ridge Christmas Parade | Sat., Nov. 20 | 6:30 p.m. | Beginning at Germantown Road | Free | East Ridge will kick off the holiday season with this outdoor Christmas parade.
- Lookout Holiday Market | Sat., Nov. 20 | 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | 901 Scenic Hwy. | Free+ | Shop from over 25 vendors with artwork, jewelry, skincare, pottery, and more across from Café on the Corner.
- Norah Jones Open House | Sat., Nov. 20 | 10 a.m.-9 p.m. | For the Record, 412 Northgate Mall Dr. | Price of purchase | Listen to Norah Jones’ new Christmas LP and get a 10% discount off all items by bringing in a food item for donation.
Sunday, Nov. 21
- Holiday Market | Sun., Nov. 21 | Hutton & Smith Brewing Co. | Price of purchase | Check out talented, local artists at Hutton & Smith’s beer garden, open to all ages.
Monday, Nov. 22
- ZZ Top | Mon., Nov. 22 | 8 p.m. | Tivoli Theatre | $79+ | This Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame trio is headed to Chattanooga to rock the Tivoli’s stage.
- Cranberry Jam: Food Drive & Concert | Mon., Nov. 22 | 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. | Free | Though Gratefull is not taking place this year, celebrate Thanksgiving by bring non-perishable food items + jammin’ to a concert.
- Chattanooga Music Club’s Annual Holiday Concert | Mon., Nov. 22 | 7 p.m. | First Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 1505 N. Moore Rd. | Free | Featuring performances by the Chattanooga Girls Choir, Deep Six, and Bruce Clark.
Tuesday, Nov. 23
- ZZ Top | Tues., Nov. 23 | 8 p.m. | Tivoli Theatre | $79+ | Rock the night away with this Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band.
- Main Street Thanksgiving Market | Tues., Nov. 23 | 4-5:30 p.m. | 1804 Chestnut St. | Free+ | Make your Thanksgiving dinner a fresh one made with local produce, or just stop by to shop for fun.
Wednesday, Nov. 24
- Local Comic Shop Day | Wed., Nov. 24 | 12-7 p.m. | Infinity Flux, 3643 Hixson Pike | Price of purchase | Celebrate local comic shop day with exclusive comics in limited quantities.
- Leslie Jordan Book Signing | Wed., Nov. 24 | 11 a.m.-1 p.m. | The Book & Cover, 1310 Hanover St. | Price of purchase | Pick up one of the limited copies of hometown star Leslie Jordan’s book + get it signed by Leslie himself.
Thursday, Nov. 25
- Stuffing Strut 5K and Fun Run | Thurs., Nov. 25 | 8:30 -11 a.m. | Chester Frost Park Pavilion, 7872 Causeway Road | $30+ | This charity run will benefit Northside Neighborhood House, the Soddy Daisy Food Bank, the Soddy Daisy Middle School Jim Wilson Fund + the Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department.
- Sportsbarn Turkey Trot | Thurs., Nov. 25 | 7 a.m. | Sportsbarn East, 6170 Lee Hwy | $28+ | Take your pick between a 3 mile or 8k run + walk.
- Grateful Gobbler 5K Walk/Run | Thurs., Nov. 25 | 8 a.m. | Coolidge Park | $15-30 | This race will raise funds for the Maclellan Shelter for Families.
- Thanksgiving | Thurs., Nov. 25 | Times vary | Your Kitchen | Prices vary | Eat, digest, watch football + be thankful.
Friday, Nov. 26
- Reindeer on the Riverfront & Lighted Boat Parade | Fri., Nov. 26 | 4:30-8 p.m. | Chattanooga Green, 191 Chestnut St. | Free | This holiday celebration will have it all, from live reindeer and Santa Claus to fireworks and holiday tunes.
Saturday, Nov. 27
- Holiday Market (Small Business Saturday) | Sat., Nov. 27 |10 a.m.-2 p.m. | The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. Ste. 108 | Free | Handle your holiday shopping while supporting local businesses, makers, and artists.
- Thanksgiving Bicycle Tour | Sat., Nov. 27 | Ride starts at 2 p.m. | Cedar Grove Community Center, W. Cove Rd., Chickamauga | $99+ | Transportation to the starting point + rental bikes are available for this backroads bike tour followed by a community Thanksgiving meal.
- CONVERTIBULL Concert | Sat., Nov. 27 | 9 p.m.-12 a.m. | HiFi Clyde’s | $5 | Enjoy listening to top dance hits from the 70’s +& 80’s, and everything in between.
Sunday, Nov. 28
- Artist’s Sunday | Sun., Nov. 28 | 11 a.m.-5 p.m. | Cooper’s Alley, 10 E. 7th St. | Free | This alternative to Black Friday showcases local artists, plus food, activities, and opportunities to find unique gifts for family and friends. Ⓟ
- Terrarium-making Class | Sun., Nov. 28 | 1-2:30 p.m. | Fountainhead Taproom, 1617 Rossville Ave. | $35 | Make a plant terrarium for yourself or to gift this holiday season.
Monday, Nov. 29
- The James A. Henry Building with UTK and SPLASH | Mon., Nov. 29 | 5:30-7 p.m. | Bessie Smith Cultural Center, 200 E. MLK Blvd. | Free | Join the Chattanooga Design Studio + UTK architecture students for an evening to celebrate and view work focused on reimagining the James A. Henry building.
- Business Speed Networking | Mon., Nov. 29 | 6-7:30 p.m. | DSTATION CreativeSpace, 102 Jordan Dr. | Free, RSVP | Meet other professionals, freelancers, and start-ups at this Hamilton Place coworking spot. 💼
Tuesday, Nov. 30
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze | Tues., Nov. 30 | 7:30 p.m. | Tivoli Theatre | $44+ | This Broadway-style musical features contemporary circus artistry, holiday storybook characters, and original music.
- “Summer: The Donna Summer Musical” | Tues., Nov. 30 | 7:30 p.m. | Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium | $38+ | This touring Broadway musical is about Donna Summers, a girl from Boston “with a voice from heaven.”
- Community Chanukah Celebration | Tues., Nov. 30 | 5:30 p.m. | Waterhouse Pavilion | Free | Celebrate the third night of Chanukah with a latke-eating contest, spin like a Dreidel contest, donut decorating, food, and more.
- Giving Tuesday | Tues., Nov. 30 | 5-9 p.m. | Flying Squirrel | Price of purchase | Have your dinner and drinks during this time and Flying Squirrel will donate a percentage of all proceeds to Girls Inc. of Chattanooga.