Get ready for a summer of fun, Nooga. We’ve rounded up 12 food, music, arts + culture festivals in and around the Chattanooga area.
🌮 For the foodies
- Peach Festival | Sun., July 10 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | First Horizon Pavilion | Free+ | Pick out some fresh peaches, plus peach-flavored + inspired goodies from local vendors.
- Top Tomato Festival | Sun., July 17 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | First Horizon Pavilion | Free+ | A $15 ticket allows you to sample five Bloody Marys and vote for the Top Tomato.
- Sour + Bitter Fest | Sat., July 23 | 4-8 p.m. | The Daily Ration | $20+ | Come sample some pales and sours from a wide selection of local and regional brewers.
- Chattanooga Margarita Festival | Thurs., Aug. 18 | 7-10 p.m. | First Horizon Pavilion | $39 | The third annual festival invites 20 local restaurants to whip up their best margarita recipe for you to try.
- Rail & Hops Brewers Festival | Sat., Sept. 3 | 4-10 p.m. | Miller Park | $40+ | This curated tasting event features brews from local + regional breweries and live music.
- Chattanooga Taco Festival | Sat., Sept. 17-Sun., Sept. 18 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | Camp Jordan | Free+ | Shop from over 150 local vendors, entertainment, and of course, tacos.
🎵 For the music lovers
- Chattanooga Bluegrass | Sun., July 31 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | First Horizon Pavilion | Free+ | See some of the region’s hottest bluegrass acts at the market.
- Buskers Festival | Sun., Aug. 21 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | First Horizon Pavilion | Free+ | Enjoy street-style entertainment in various corners of the Sunday market.
- Moon River Festival | Sat., Sept. 10-Sun., Sept. 11 | Various times | 150 River St. | $185+ | Gather along the banks of the Tennessee River to listen to Leon Bridges, The National, Band of Horses, and more.
🎨 For the artsy folks
- One CHA Fest | Sat., July 23 | 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | Miller Park | Free+ | This festival is full of family fun, crafts, resources from One CHA, and more.
- Multicultural Children’s Lit Festival | Sat., July 23 | 12-5 p.m. | Avondale Community Center, 1305 Dodson Ave. | Free | Come out to an event full of culture, community, dance, rich + diverse literature, and more.
- Splash Summer Arts Festival | Sat., Aug. 20 | 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | Miller Park | Free+ | The family-oriented event will have arts + craft vendors plus activities, art demos, dancing, and more.
Know of another festival coming up in the summertime? Submit it here.