A month ago, we asked you what local activities you would include on the ultimate Chattanooga Bucket List.
We narrowed that list down to 12 Scenic City-centered items for you to check off this summer, and even more exciting — the bucket list winners will receive NOOGAToday swag.
- The first 3 people who complete the list (with photo proof of each activity) will win.
- No, the photo doesn’t have to be new. If you’ve already done something on the list + have a photo of it — we’ll count that.
- You’ll have through July 15 to check off everything.
- After you’ve finished the list, send us your proof + we’ll keep track of the first 3 winners. We’ll get in touch with the winners after the competition ends.
- Hike to Edward’s Point, Sunset Rock, Mushroom Rock, or Signal Point — your choice
- Visit one of the Hunter Museum’s current exhibits (#ProTip: the museum has several free events going on this month)
- Go for a walk or bike ride on the Riverwalk
- Spend the day at a local farmers market
- Cheer on the Lookouts, Red Wolves, or Chattanooga FC at a game
- Go for a scenic drive on W Road (don’t take the picture while driving — grab a passenger to help)
- Buy a bag of coffee beans from a local coffee shop
- Take a ride on the Coolidge Park carousel (which just recently reopened)
- Hang out in Cooper’s Alley
- Enjoy live music at one of the summer music series’ going on
- Try a dish at one of Chattanooga’s “classic restaurants”
- Grab some ice cream at Clumpies or Ice Cream Show + walk across the bridge