Chattanooga Pride Week is back after a two-year hiatus. If you’re unfamiliar, Chattanooga Pride Week is a series of festivities brought to you by the city’s longest operating LGBTQ+ organization.
We’re breaking down this year’s lineup of events + the need-to-know details — Spoiler alert: this year is going to be the biggest Chattanooga Pride Week to date.
This year’s festivities will kick off tonight and run through Sun., Oct. 2.
❤️ Fri., Sept. 23
- Kickoff Party | Unknown Caller | 10:30 p.m. | Start Chattanooga Pride Week off right with friends and a drink — this event is 21+.
- Youth Kickoff Party | Red Bank Bounce, 2011 Dayton Blvd. | 6-8 p.m. | Bring the kiddos to celebrate at an indoor inflatable park.
🧡 Sat., Sept. 24
- Pride Youth Day | Wanderlinger Brewing Co. | 2-5 p.m. | This event will feature guest speakers, a princess meet + greet, drag queen story time, and a family-friendly drag show.
- Tequila and Queens | Agave & Rye | 5 p.m. | This drag show will be hosted by Hormona Lisa and will feature Gin Von Tonic, Therapy Dupree, Anastasia L’Amour + Sofia Sophia — this event is 21+.
💛 Sun., Sept. 25
- Brunch with The Dolls | The Big Chill & Grill | 12:30 p.m. | Enjoy brunch with a family-friendly drag show.
- Pride of Chattanooga Pageant | Granfalloon | 6 p.m. | Come out to crown the next Miss Pride of Chattanooga.
💚 Mon., Sept. 26
- Drag Bingo | The Big Chill & Grill | 7 p.m. | Let the games begin. This drag bingo is hosted by Veronica Day and features a mini drag show from her + her guest hostess.
💙 Tues., Sept. 27
- Open Mic Night | Barley Chattanooga | 7-9 p.m. | Take the stage or watch others perform in the audience — this event is 21+.
💜 Wed., Sept. 28
- Yoga with Jimmy | The Hunter Museum Terrace | 6-7 p.m. | Come out and relax during a sunset yoga session — this event is for all ages.
🤍 Thurs., Sept. 29
- Pride of the River | Scottie’s on the River | 4-9 p.m. | This outdoor celebration is for all ages.
🤎 Fri., Sept. 30
- Tennessee Valley Pride Ball | The Chattanooga Event Center, 2193 Park Dr. | 7-11 p.m. | Admission is $20 (or purchase at the door for $25), dress up to win up to $500 in prize money — this event is 18+.
🖤 Sat., Oct. 1
- Beyond the Ribbon: Le Brunch en Blanc | Parkside Hall, 2035 Polk St. | 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. | This elegant affair features a champagne brunch, music from a DJ, and a performance by The Pop-Up Project — tickets can be purchased here for $50+.
- Parade Sign Crafting Party | Barking Legs Theater | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Soft Animal will host this event to get your signs ready for the Pride Parade —you must provide your own materials.
- Dare to Drag | The Signal | 8:30 p.m. | This drag show, featuring RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13 Queen Kandy Muse, benefits The Chattanooga Kidney Foundation — tickets can be purchased online.
🌈 Sun., Oct. 2
- Pride Festival | Ross’s Landing | 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m. | Join in the all-day celebration, the Pride Parade will be from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Pride After Party | Mellow Mushroom | 7-9 p.m. | End Chattanooga Pride Week with some pizza and time with the community.