The runway is being laid out in the Scenic City as the third annual Chattanooga Fashion Expo returns Friday, Nov. 17 + Saturday, Nov. 18.
Since its debut in 2021, this fashion-focused weekend has come back for a new show about “The Journey” and will feature local and regional designers from Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia. Get ready for two days on the catwalk.
- Educational Program | 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | The Edney Innovation Center | Creatives, designers, models, and hair + makeup artists can learn skills from industry professionals.
- Opening Night Industry Panel & Networking | 5:30-9 p.m. | Sleepyhead Coffee Main + Dodds | Network and listen to a panel of established fashion leaders discuss their creative journeys.
Note: Both Friday events are free to attend — RSVP for quick entry.
The main event will take place at the Mac Avenue event space, located at 1304 McCallie Ave. Your ticket includes entry to 10 shows, curated shopping, photo-ops, and food + drinks.
- 3-3:30 p.m. | Registration + doors open
- 3:45 p.m. | Show open, Gem Stone Drippin + Inkandycence
- 4:45 p.m. | 2 Handsome 2 Cute + Morrello & Co.
- 5:45 p.m. | Pamoja na, Elle Stovall + Sokana Rose
- 6:45-8 p.m. | Special performance, Lo Design Art, Knot me Jewels + final carousel and competition winner announcements
Bonus: An after party will be held at Walden Peak Farm from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. This 18+ ticketed event will feature live performances and food curated by Chef Jaguar Rotan of Dancing Chef Events.
Get tickets to the main event and after party.
“For the past few years, we’ve been intent on setting fire to the fashion industry in the Southeast through CFE. Runway is only a part of what we’re doing.” — CFE Founder + Creative Producer Shanna Forrestall