The annual Rail & Hops Brewers Festival returns to the First Horizon Pavilion on Saturday, Aug. 26. From 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., folks can gather for a curated tasting event with a focus on “the artistry of brewing hand-crafted beers” from 40+ local, regional, and national brewers.
Proceeds from the festival will benefit local nonprofit SoundCorps and its mission of supporting Chattanooga’s local music economy.
Here’s what you need to know before attending + what you can experience at this year’s festival.
Know before you go
- This event is 21+ only and you must have a valid photo ID for entry
- No pets allowed
- No outside food or drink allowed inside the festival
- This is a rain-or-shine event
What your ticket includes
- Tastings from the 40+ breweries
- A souvenir-tasting pint glass
- Shop from local food + art vendors
- Access to live music performed by Tennessee Dead
- Cornhole + other activities
Note: General admission tickets are $50 in advance + $65 at the gate. Designated driver tickets are also available for $25.
Adult Big Wheel Race
Register your team of four to compete in the annual Adult Big Wheel Race. Each registration includes four entry tickets to the festival, four t-shirts + four tasting glasses — the big wheels are also provided.
Note: The race will begin at 2 p.m. and last until 5 p.m. (or until there’s a winner). Teams must be on site by 1:30 p.m.
Rail & Hops is still seeking volunteers to help the day before + the day of the festival. Volunteers will receive a ticket to the festival and a t-shirt. Sign up for a volunteer shift online.