Top o’ the mountain to ya. Rock City’s annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration, Shamrock City is quickly approaching. This beloved Irish festival will be held on select Saturdays and Sundays (March 11,12,18 +19) from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and will feature all kinds of fun for all ages.
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s festival:
- Plenty of Irish music, food, and drinks
- Emerald-flowing waters at High Falls
- Visits from a Suffolk sheep + a Scottish high cow
- Caricatures by Dennis Hart
- Shamrocks for sale (funds benefit the Chattanooga district of the Muscular Dystrophy Association)
Visit Shamrock City’s page for more information and a full schedule of Irish-themed performances + activities.