We love to think our presents will be up on the mantelpiece forever. But let’s face it: some things are destined to add to our closet clutter. (Unless it’s from our Chattanooga gift guide, of course.)
It’s been on-trend for a while to offer experiences, rather than things, as gifts. To help you level up your gift-giving game this holiday season, check out our curated list of giftable experiences. The best part? No shipping.
For the foodie:
- Take a tour of the Nooga food scene with Chatt Taste.
- Learn new techniques + recipes for all ages at The Sweet & Savory Classroom.
- Explore the beer scene ChattaBrew + Bikes & Brews.
- Relax with kitties, pastries + Mad Priest coffee at Naughty Cat Café.
For the lover of nature:
- Experience nature with a membership to Reflection Riding.
- See the Tennessee River on the Southern Belle Riverboat.
- Choose from six guided hikes from Experience Chattanooga (professional photography included).
For the artist:
- Paint, socialize + sip wine at Painting with a Twist.
- Create your own blown-glass ornament or paperweight at iGNiS Glass Studio.
- Learn the basics of pottery at Scenic City Clay Arts.
For the lifelong student:
- Pick from dozens of classes with a gift card to The Chattery.
- Gift a membership to the Tennessee Aquarium.
For the high flyer:
- See the Scenic City from above with a tour from Chattanooga Heli…
- … Ditch the vehicle and fly at Lookout Mountain Flight Park…
- … Or go for freefall at Chattanooga Skydiving Company.