One thing’s for sure: The holidays are going to look different this year. As we all make plans to celebrate safely, we may be altering some of our usual traditions to keep our families + community safe.
This year, many of us may find ourselves staying here in Chattanooga rather than traveling to see loved ones. Let’s make the most of it, friends. And if your family members feel up to travel and get tested so you can be together, Nooga’s a great place to spend the holidays. (No guest room in your abode? From hotel rooms to cozy cabins, you’re covered.)
From the Holiday Trail of Lights to checking out this year’s EPB Holiday Windows (virtually or in-person), there are plenty of safe options to get you + yours in the spirit this year. Here’s a few we’re looking forward to:
Holiday Window Treasure Hunt on the North Shore 🛍️
- When: Nov. 18-Jan. 3
- What: A safe, outdoor, family-friendly game ft. hidden treasures, beautifully decorated holiday store windows + three gift baskets
- How to participate: Pick up a game card from any of the 28 participating businesses.
It’s a Wonderful Life: Live Radio Play 🎙️
- When: Dec. 4-20
- What: A stage adaptation of the beloved holiday classic, framed as a 1940s radio broadcast
- How to participate: See safety measures + get your tickets on Chattanooga Theatre Centre’s website.
Holiday Trail of Lights ✨
- When: Dates vary by location (see all 12 here)
- What: Millions of twinkling lights at Chattanooga’s top holiday attractions, including an array of festivals, delicious holiday meals, Santa sightings, shopping, and live music + entertainment scattered throughout the city.
- How to participate: Check out the full list of locations + make your plans to experience some local holiday magic.
More safe holiday fun this way. Ⓟ