Chattanoogans will heat up the dance floor + cool down with summer-inspired cocktails at the inaugural Summer Cocktail Festival this Fri., June 24 from 6-9 p.m. at the First Horizon Pavilion.
Brought to you by the folks behind Chattanooga Burger Week, get ready to choose from 40+ spirit options with cocktail creations by local businesses + national liquor distributors.
The festival serves as a fundraiser for the Chattanooga Market + your ticket allows you to taste 12 sample-sized cocktails. Local eats from Cart & Seoul, Drake’s, Southside Social, and Nonni’s Empanadas will also be available for purchase.
🍹 Local participants
- The Co-Op Frosé & Eatery will make its debut before its location in Chattanooga opens to the public in July. You will get the chance to try out their refreshing frosé before anyone else.
- Expect some tasty cocktails in partnership with Southside Social, Night Pearl + Kinley Hotel.
🍸 Cocktail offerings
Here’s a few cocktails you’ll be able to try at the festival — but trust us, there’s plenty more where that came from.
- Jeptha Creed Bluegrass Belle with blueberry vodka + mint
- Smokelab Vodka Kashmir Snow with aniseed vodka + cardamom syrup
- Skrewball Whiskey PB&J Diablo with peanut butter whiskey + blackberry liqueur
- Código Spicy Pink Watermelon Margarita with watermelon lime jalapeño juice + agave nectar
🥃 Things to know before you go
- This is a 21+ event — attendees must show a valid ID + tickets upon entry.
- Dogs + other pets are not allowed.
- Drink responsibly + designate a driver.