The Reddit user was building out a food + drink list, but we want to expand that and create the ultimate Scenic City bucket list.
Buck·et list (Noun) INFORMAL
1. a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.
Here’s how it will work.
✅ Fill out the form below with your suggestions for the list.
✅ Then NOOGAtoday editors will narrow it down to a list of 12.
✅ The first three people who complete the list (with photo proof of each activity) will win NOOGAToday swag – first place gets a hat perfect for summertime and second + third places get coffee mugs to use year-round.
✅ The photo doesn’t have to be new. For example, if the list includes walking across the Walnut Street Bridge and you’ve done that and have a photo of it — we’ll count that.
ProTip: Think local, local, local. Chattanooga-centric tasks, places, and events are what we’re looking for. Feel free to make your case for why your suggestion should make the list.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some of our potential ideas for the bucket list.
- Take a picture in the Cooper’s Alley art installation + get a drink and a pasty from Cherry Street Tavern
- Go hiking to Sunset Rock or Edwards Point
- Grab a drink + write down a secret at Unknown Caller
- Get some BBQ jackfruit nachos from Cashew and enjoy them in Coolidge Park