The NOOGAtoday team is pretty serious about trivia. We’ve made our rounds at various trivia joints around town, and we need some good competition — bring it on.
Live trivia is a national organization with trained hosts, questions divided into broad + specific categories, and prizes.
Game format | Live Trivia features six rounds, with three questions per round. You can assign how many points you’d like attributed to each question depending on your confidence in the answer + wager up to 20 points on the final question.
Pro tip: There are two clues that are posted on Facebook each week.
- Stevarino’s | Mondays | 6:30 p.m.
- Naked River Brewing Co. | Tuesdays | 7 p.m.
- Oddstory Brewing Co. | Wednesdays | 7:30 p.m.
- The Tap House & Empyreal Brewing | Wednesdays | 7:30 p.m.
- Tailgate Brewery Chattanooga |Thursdays | 7 p.m.
- Mexiville (downtown) | Thursdays | 7 p.m.
Chatt Trivia is a local trivia organization that is currently in the midst of qualifying rounds for its Summer Tournament that features a $1,000 cash prize — folks are also entered to win bar cash prizes each week.
Game format | In Chatt Trivia, there are four rounds of questioning, with four questions per round. The first round is five points per question, the second is 10, and so on. For the final question, the host will provide a general topic (like anatomy) and allow you to wager up to the number of points you currently have.
- Universal Joint | Wednesdays | 7 p.m.
- Five Wits Brewing Co. | Thursdays | 7 p.m.
- Bode Chattanooga | Thursdays | 7 p.m.
- Pax Breu Ruim | Sundays| 2:30 p.m.
❓Independent trivia events
- Clever Ale House | Wednesdays | 7 p.m. | Stay tuned for special-themed trivia on different nights.
- Cherry Street Tavern | Tuesdays | 7:30 p.m. | Each month there is a new theme. Check it out on their page. Bonus: All ages can participate in this trivia event.
- The FEED Co. | Tuesdays | 7 p.m.
- Fiamma Pizza Co. | Tuesdays | 7 p.m.
- Tremont Tavern | Mondays | 8 p.m.
Did we miss your favorite spot to get your quiz on? Let us know.