The Chattanooga Music Census — a community-led effort to better understand the current needs of the local music scene — is now live.
The goal of the census is to provide an official survey of the networks of creative + business professionals producing music–related outputs in Chattanooga.
It will also help local music organizations navigate better and more fair ways to support and serve our local music community — especially as it continues to recover from the effects of the pandemic.
So, who should take the survey? Anyone who helps make music happen, whether you’re:
- A musician
- A stagehand, music educator, manager, or other music industry professional
- A music venue, whether that’s a bar with weekly performances or a space that’s dedicated to shows
- A creative service provider who does music-related work (photographers, designers, etc.)
- A support service provider who does music-related work (lawyers, publicists, etc.)
- A nightlife service provider, such as venue staff