Get ready for a weekend (rock and) rollin’ on the river at the 40th annual Riverbend Festival at Ross’s Landing on Friday, June 2-Sunday, June 4. We’re here to help you get things started.
Before you go
- Cashless | Load up a Cash 2 Card for any value up to $500 or visit on-site reverse ATMs
- Prohibited items | Chairs, pets, non-clear bags + bags “bigger than 12x12x6" — see the full list + reserve a locker to hold your allowed items
- Accessibility | Service animals are allowed with proper identification + the venue is wheelchair accessible with close proximity to parking, ramps, etc. — visit the Visitors Tent to get a wristband for accessible viewing area access
- Parking | Available valet bike parking + see the festival’s map of nearby lots and rideshare points
Roads that are closed now through Tuesday, June 6th at 2:00 p.m.:
- Riverfront Parkway between N. Molly Lane intersection + E. Aquarium Way
- Chestnut Street between W. Aquarium Way + Riverfront Parkway
- Power Alley between W. Aquarium Way + Riverfront Parkway
These are the following restrictions on the Market Street Bridge beginning Sunday, June 4:
- Right southbound lane between Frazier Avenue and E. 1st Street will be closed at 8:00 a.m.
- Full closure of bridge to vehicle and pedestrian traffic between Frazier Avenue and E. 1st Street during firework show at 10:45 p.m.
Prepare accordingly for your drive.
Once you’re there
- Stages | Coca-Cola, Ultra + Chevrolet — plan your experience with the daily schedules
- Hydration stations | Three free water-refill stations throughout the venue
- First aid | Two stations near the Marina Gate + Power Alley
- Bathrooms | Three restroom areas will be provided
- Fun sips | Grab a beverage at several bar stations + the Craft Beer Garden featuring new cocktail offerings like dragonfruit vodka mules and pineapple mules
- Good eats | Enjoy on-site food and concessions or head over to nearby restaurants like Agave & Rye + Scottie’s On The River
- VIP | Folks with VIP wristbands will have their own entrance and exclusive amenities
- Merch | Check out the merch stands and see new offerings of hats, shirts, a special 40th edition gold pin, and much more
- Fireworks | Conclude the festival in style by watching the firework show
Bonus: Editors Haley and Kristen will be taking on the festival, come say hi + enjoy the tunes with us.
Still need a ticket? Check out wristband availability. Note: Saturday wristbands are sold out.