The grass is bluer over at Ross’s Landing. The 3 Sisters Bluegrass Festival returns for its “Sweet 16th” year on Friday, Oct. 6 + Saturday, Oct. 7.
Folks can gather together to listen to performances by contemporary + traditional bluegrass musicians free of charge.
Ready to sit back and listen to some tunes? Here are the daily schedules:
- 5:30-6:15 p.m. | The New Dismembered Tennesseans
- 6:35-7:35 p.m. | Slocan Ramblers
- 7:55-8:55 p.m. | Kruger Brothers
- 9:15-10:45 p.m. | Rhonda Vincent & The Rage
- 12-12:40 p.m. | Lone Mountain Band
- 1-1:40 p.m. | Bluetastic Fangrass
- 2-2:40 p.m. | Crowe Brothers
- 3-4 p.m. | Sister Sadie
- 4:20-5:20 p.m. | Tim O’Brien
- 5:40-6:40 p.m. | Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper
- 7-8:10 p.m. | The Brothers Comatose
- 8:30-10 p.m. | Greensky Bluegrass
Bonus: Little Amal will also make an appearance at this year’s festival from 4 to 5 p.m.
Know before you go
- The festival is rain or shine, so plan accordingly
- No outside food or drink (over a dozen food trucks will be on-site to grab a bite)
- Bring your own blankets or lawn chairs
- Wheelchair seating will be available near the stage
- Leashed pups can join the party