Members and nonmembers are invited to participate in the Chattanooga Writers’ Guild’s upcoming Fall Writing Workshop on Saturday, Oct. 21 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The workshop will take place at Second Presbyterian Church (700 Pine St.) + check-in will begin at 10:30 a.m.
Several authors will present on various writing topics, be available for questions, and will sell + sign books. Participants are encouraged to spend the evening networking and exchanging ideas with other writers in the community.
Here’s the schedule of events:
- 11 a.m.-12 p.m. | Poetry with Earl Braggs or Generative Writing with Natalie Chattanooga Writers’ Guild’sKimball
- 12-1 p.m. | Lunch
- 1-2 p.m. | Fiction with Paul Luikart or Creating a Personal Universe Deck with Sherry Poff
- 2:15-3:15 p.m. | Nonfiction with Sarah Einstein or Writing by the Numbers with Chris Wood
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. | Publishing with Aaron Quinn of Walnut Street Publishing
- 4:30-5 p.m. | Bookselling + refreshments
Interested in participating? Register online.