Chattanooga Pride just dropped its first look at Pride Week happening Friday, Sept. 29 through Sunday, Oct. 8. You might be asking, why Pride in October when June is Pride Month? October marks LGBTQ+ History Month.
Save the date for these local events + follow the organization’s Instagram for more details to come.
- Movie in the Park | Friday, Sept. 29 | 6 p.m. | Miller Park
- Brunch Babes | Saturday, Sept. 30 | 12 p.m. | Springhill Suites, Ooltewah
- Pride of Chattanooga Pageant | Sunday, Oct. 1 | 6 p.m. | The Granfalloon
- Practice with Pride | Monday, Oct. 2 | 6 p.m. | Renaissance Park
- Sunset Pride Paddle | Tuesday, Oct. 3 | 5:30 p.m. | Coolidge Park
- Mixer and panel | Wednesday, Oct. 4 | 6 p.m. (mixer) + 7 p.m. (panel) | Location TBA
- Pride Trivia | Thursday, Oct. 5 | 7 p.m. | Mellow Mushroom, Downtown
- Pride Ball | Friday, Oct. 6 | 7 p.m. | Mac Avenue
- Sign Making Party | Saturday, Oct. 7 | 2 p.m. | Seed Theatre
- Rainbow Revue | Saturday, Oct. 7 | 6 p.m. | Chattanooga Convention Center
- Pride Parade and Festival | Sunday, Oct. 8 | 11:30 a.m. (parade) + 1:30 p.m. (festival) | Chattanooga Convention Center