Now this is a (Odd)story, all about how OddStory expanded, moved right across town. And we’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, we’ll tell you all that we know right now ‘bout the news — don’t despair.
- OddStory Brewing Co. is expanding to 1604 Central Ave. (just down the road from Sculpture Fields)
- Construction is planned to begin in January, with an anticipated completion date of summer 2022
- The new space will be 3,600 sqft. — almost 3x OddStory’s current capacity
The new space
The new space is set to become a larger, family-friendly spot with exciting features like:
- A bar with 24 taps
- Various seating — corner areas, barstools, tables
- A full kitchen with elevated pub food that’s focused on pairing well with the beer
- A pet-friendly outdoor area with a beer garden, green space, stage for live music, game area, and fire pits
- Another bar outdoors with eight taps
- Private parking (ahem, without any potholes)
- Curated cocktails served off of a tap
What happens to the MLK location?
The MLK location will be undergoing some changes of its own — the spot will be turned into a 21+ OddStory lounge with mixed drinks, more seating, and potential partnerships with local restaurants (like the Slim & Husky’s location opening across the street) to offer food.
If the construction timeline doesn’t change + the new location opens in summer 2022, OddStory’s MLK location will likely close for ~a month to undergo renovations, and open back up in late fall.