Thanksgiving is just 14 days down the road + with the way these last few weeks have flown by, you may not have made Thanksgiving plans yet. Heck, you might be shocked to find out it’s already November. Don’t worry — we’ve got you covered with a list of local restaurants with dine-in + carry-out options for your holiday. 2020 could be the year you host an entire Thanksgiving without needing to cook a single thing. 🍗
Where to dine-in for Thanksgiving:
- Bridgeman’s Chophouse | 107 W. MLK Blvd. | Open 11 a.m.–9 p.m., reserve | Fill your plate with turkey or pork, seasonal sides, and some caramel apple cheesecake. Find the menu details here.
- Cracker Barrel | Multiple locations | 7 a.m.–9 p.m., Thanksgiving meal beginning at 11 a.m. | There will be a special individual meal, family options served hot, or family meals that feed 4 to 10 prepped at the restaurant and cooked at home. Explore the menu + meal options here.
- Food Works | 205 Manufacturers Rd. | Reserved seatings at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. | A traditional Thanksgiving buffet + $1 mimosas and $3.50 Bloody Marys.
- Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant | 2 W. Aquarium Way | 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., reserve | This popular restaurant will serve a family-style meal rather than a buffet this year. On the menu, you’ll find smoked turkey, pulled pork, and fried catfish, along with sides + dessert. You can also order food to go.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House | Embassy Suites Hotel, 2321 Lifestyle Way | Open 12-9 p.m., reserve | Check out their Thanksgiving prix fixe menu here. Spoiler alert: there’s pumpkin cheesecake & vanilla ice cream.
- Whitebird | The Edwin, 102 Walnut St. | Open 2–8 p.m., bar open until 10 p.m., reserve | The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites, such as turkey + sweet potato casserole, and will be served family-style.
- Your Local Seitanist | 3950 Brainerd Rd. | 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. | This fully vegan restaurant will be open for dine-in and will have holiday seitan roasts available + traditional sides, veganized — also available for carryout holiday meals. The full menu can be found here.
Where to carry-out food for your holiday:
- Bluff View Art District | 411 E. 2nd St. | Order by Mon., Nov. 23 at 12 p.m. | View the menu here. From entrees by expert chefs to dessert from Rembrandt’s, you can cover all your bases at Bluff View.
- Cafe on the Corner | 826 Scenic Hwy., Lookout Mountain | Place orders by calling (423) 825-5005, no deadline listed | Find items like squash casserole, cornbread dressing, cranberry sauce, and more. Menu here.
- Cashew | 149 River St. | Order by Sat., Nov. 21 by 8 p.m. | This riverfront vegan restaurant will offer carryout Thanksgiving favorites such as a stuffed seitan roast, veggie pot pie, stuffing, deviled “eggs,” a la carte dips + sauces, and desserts. See the full menu here, and order by emailing [email protected]
- Charlie’s BBQ & Bakery | 2309 E. Main St. | Order by Sun., Nov. 15 at 7 p.m. | The menu, consisting of smoked ham, turkey, sides + desserts, can be found here.
- Fernando’s | 5308 Ringgold Rd. | Order and pay by Mon., Nov. 23 | There will be family meals + individual plates, and you can view the menu here.
- Golden Corral | 760 Battlefield Pkwy. #2a, Fort Oglethorpe | Order by Sun., Nov. 22 for pickup on Thanksgiving. | Choose between a 12-piece or 24-piece fried chicken meal along with sides + dessert. Check out the menu and order here.
- Herman’s Soul Food | 3821 Brainerd Rd. | Order by Mon., Nov. 23 at 4 p.m. | Chow down on some roasted turkey, sides — think greens + casseroles — and desserts. Place your order by calling (423) 624-5715.
- Main Street Meats | 217 E. Main St. | Order by Thurs., Nov 19 by 9 p.m. | View the holiday menu here — fresh, brined, or smoked turkey + plenty o’ sides.
- Olive Branch Meditteranean Foods | 3992 Ringgold Rd. #103 | Order by Thurs., Nov. 19, a 25% deposit is required | The menu includes roasted turkey + gravy, sides, appetizers, and desserts.
- Sticky Fingers | 420 Broad St. | Order by calling (423) 265-7427, no deadline listed | You can order a full family meal that feeds 8-10 or a la carte. The menu is here.
- The Chef and His Wife | 6849 Prestige Ln. | Orders will be ready for pick-up Tues., Nov. 24 or Wed., Nov. 25 and delivery on Wed., Nov. 25 ($20 delivery fee). | You can find the menu here.