It’s finally here, folks. The long awaited Drink Up Week is officially in full swing, and what better way to celebrate than with some specialty drinks created just for NOOGAtoday readers to enjoy this week only?
Without further ado, here’s a comprehensive guide for Drink Up Week in Chattanooga, taking place Mon., July 25-Sun., July 31. Cheers.
- Sleepyhead Coffee | Coconut Maple donut latte | Topped with a mini donut.
- Be Caffeinated | Cinnamon Toast Crunch coffee | Mention Drink Up Week to receive $1 off.
- Goodman Coffee Roasters | Iced Pina Colatte | Iced coconut milk latte with pineapple.
- Mad Priest Coffee Roasters | The Bosilini 2.0 + Orange You Mad? | A strawberry white chocolate mocha and orange creamsicle iced espresso.
- Gate 11 Distillery | The Chattanooga Sunrise + Blue Darla | G11 Vodka, strawberry and blood orange simple syrup, tiki bitters, lemon juice, topped with sprite and garnished with edible local Chattanooga flowers; G11 Vodka, pom juice, muddled basil, simple syrup, strawberry, and lime.
- Moxy Chattanooga Downtown | Mocha Latte Martini | Made with espresso from Up/Down Coffee (available on Thurs., July 28 only).
- Unknown Caller | Drink Up Week Special | Made with tequila, Mezcal, strawberry, blackberry, and lemon.
- Barley Chattanooga | Empress Italian 75 — it’s fun and purple.
- Real Roots Café | Energy Spritzer + Brain Shot Mock | Made with Ranch Water, fresh orange and lime juice, agave, crystallized sea salt, and B-12; Mocktail made with CBD seltzer, fresh citrus, agave, L-theanine, and iodine.
🍹 Juice + smoothies
- Real Roots Café | Chill Pill | Made with pineapple, cucumber mint, L-theanine, and CBD. Groovin’ Smoothie | Made with peach, pineapple, vanilla, power mushroom blend, blue spirulina, walnuts, and B-12.
- The Local Juicery + Kitchen | Golden Smoothie | Made with mango, banana, ginger, turmeric, coconut oil, cinnamon, and cardamom.
⏰ Happy hours
- Drink Up Week Happy Hour: Night Pearl | Wed., July 27 | 4-7 p.m. | Night Pearl | Price of purchase | In addition to the bar’s happy hour, enjoy $7 Daiquiris + $10 Mai Tais all night long. 🍹
- Drink Up Week Happy Hour: Unknown Caller | Thurs., July 28 | 6-8 p.m. | Unknown Caller | Price of purchase | Enjoy the Drink Up Week Special cocktail for $10, $5 tallboy cans, and the cocktail of the week for $7. 🍸
- Rejon Tequila Tasting | Thurs., July 28 | 4-8 p.m. | Rosecomb Bar | Price of purchase | Meet with the distiller and enjoy specialty drinks created with this spirit for $5.
- P.O.E.T.S Night | Fri., July 29 | 6-9 p.m. | Gate 11 Distillery | Price of purchase | Enjoy $7 drink specials on cocktails named after famous writers at this Drink Up Week event. 📚
Drink Up Week Late Night Happy Hour | Sat., July 30 | 8-11 p.m. | Oddstory Brewing Co. | Price of purchase | Receive $2 off every 16 oz. pour at the Drink Up Week happy hour event.
🌟 Other specials + goings-on
- Cosmic Blues Traveling Bar | This mobile bar you can book for private events is offering 10% off their services for NOOGAtoday readers this week.
- The Book & Cover | Hosts a once-a-month Cocktail Book Club that meets at Rosecomb Bar. A specialty cocktail based off of the book is created just for the day the book club meets — this month’s meeting is tonight — you can enjoy the cocktail even if you’re not in the book club.
- Fountain Head Taproom | Is partnering with TailGate Brewery Thurs., July 28 for a welcoming launch party starting at 5 p.m. They will be giving away branded pint glasses to anyone who tries one of TailGate’s beers as well as giving away other swag as raffle prizes.
- Bonjour Sucré | What better way to top your glass of champagne than with glitter bombs. Try specialty flavors like Strawberry Bellini + Spicy Pineapple + keep an eye out for a new Butterbeer flavor just in time for Harry Potter’s birthday.
- Puckett’s Restaurant | Homegrown Mojito | Bacardi rum, blackberry syrup, simple syrup, blackberries, mint, lime, and soda water.
- Red Eyed Rooster | Mad McConnel: made with white chocolate and caramel drizzle + topped with vanilla sweet cream. (Bonus: this drink is named after a customer and the shop hopes to continue creating seasonal drinks named after customers.)
- Public House Restaurant | White Peach Sangria: made with white wine, peach infused rum, and fresh citrus juices. Vodka Phosphate: made with fresh watermelon syrup, Wheatley vodka, acid phosphate, and soda water.
- Mad Priest Coffee Roasters | In celebration of its birthday month, Mad Priest is hosting a photo contest where you can win a free year of coffee. To enter, take a photo of yourself in some of the company’s get mad merch, showing something you’re mad about + send it to [email protected] by Sun., July 31.