Meet Dr. David Ambrosetti with Erlanger Primary Care. He specializes in internal medicine, completed his residency at the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, and he’s here to answer all your medical questions.❓
But first, a little more background on Dr. Ambrosetti:
- He works out of Erlanger Primary Care – North Shore (1200 Pineville Rd.).
- He’s a member of the American College of Physicians, American Academy of Family Practice, and the Christian Medical and Dental Association.
- He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. (Read: He knows his stuff.)
Now, Dr. Ambrosetti is ready for an AMA (Ask Me Anything) to answer all your health questions, like:
- Am I drinking too much coffee? ☕
- If I’ve never had the flu, do I need to get a flu shot? 💉
- When should I see a doctor about *insert ailment here*? 🤔
Submit your question below, and we’ll share his answers in upcoming newsletters. Ⓟ
Submit your question: