Move over New York City and Milan, our own Fashion Week is coming to the Scenic City.
The Chattanooga Fashion Expo returns to Chattanooga Thursday, Nov. 17-Sunday, Nov. 20 with aims to create high-quality fashion industry education, provide networking + mentorship opportunities, and showcase the art and talent of some of the region’s emerging and established creatives.
The inaugural event launched in 2021, and this year’s Chattanooga Fashion Expo will feature four days of non-stop action including runway shows, educational opportunities, and entertaining events you won’t find anywhere else.
Tickets for each event can be purchased online, and a VIP four-day experience package is also available for purchase to receive access to each event + additional perks.
- “Hair Peace: The Black Hair Journey” | Thursday, Nov. 17 | 6-8 p.m. | The Hunter Museum | $35 | Opening night show
- “Alice in Sewing Wonderland” | Saturday, Nov. 19 | 4 p.m. | Chattanooga Convention Center | $20 | Emerging show
- “The Four Elements” | Saturday, Nov. 19 | 7 p.m. | Chattanooga Convention Center | $45 | Main runway showcase
- Friday Educational Program | Friday, Nov. 18 | 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | The Edney Innovation Center | Free, RSVP | Participate in workshops on the business + future of fashion, hair and makeup techniques, building a brand, and more.
- Explore Chattanooga Food Tasting & Art/Fashion Tour | Sunday, Nov. 20 | 9 a.m.-2 p.m. | Various locations | $45 | Join Chatt Taste for a tour curated to highlight food, art, and fashion.
Bonus: Head to CFE’s events page for parties + more celebrations.