Nooga, meet BiblioChatt
Gooooood morning, beautiful city. 👋 Trista here, and I have an exciting collaboration to share with y’all. NOOGAtoday is partnering with the Chattanooga Public Library to answer your questions and write up some really awesome historical stories. And get this, we’re using only library materials. That’s right, no internet — only books + other resources available on the third floor.
Before we can put our noses in some books, we need your help. We want you to submit some burning questions you’ve had about Chattanooga, and we’ll get to the bottom of it for ya.
Here’s how it’s going to work
- Submit your question(s) — you have 24 hours starting now. Example: What was Chattanooga’s involvement in women’s suffrage? (Shoutout to @rosaheintz for that idea.
- Vote on your favorite question from the short list we compile. It’ll be in Thursday’s newsletter.
- We’ll announce the winning question and start researching with help from the librarians at the downtown branch.
- The story with the answer will be out toward the end of the month.
- We’ll do it all again in March.