Table of Contents
We said it yesterday, and we’ll say it again — Chattanooga got snubbed in the James Beard Award Semifinalists list.
So, we took matters into our own hands: here’s our very own list, showing all of the local spots and chefs ol’ James left out.
*There are a ton of amazing restaurants and chefs in the Chattanooga area. These are certainly not all of them. We’re just having some fun and highlighting a few great ones.
- Erik and Amanda Niel; Easy Bistro, Main Street Meats (and soon-to-be Little Coyote)
- Kenyatta Ashford; Neutral Ground
- Alleia; Chef Daniel Lindley
- Brian Scott; Anomaly at Oddstory Brewing Co.
Best New Restaurant
- Six18 Restaurant and Lounge; Chef Andi Allgood
Outstanding Pastry Chef or Baker
- Kendra, Delaina, and Amy; Poppytons Patisserie
- Wooden City Chattanooga; Jon Green
Outstanding Wine and Other Beverages Program
- Flora de Mel; mead
- Too many to count. 😅 Let us know your picks.