Ham, deviled eggs, hot cross buns, and plenty of dessert — we’re not only prepping our stomachs for an Easter meal, but also where we are planning to do most of our eating.
Luckily for us, many local restaurants are gearing up to offer meals for the holiday. Pro tip: We recommend planning ahead of time with reservations or calling beforehand to confirm availability.
Without further ado, here’s a list of local spots that will be open for business:
- Easter Brunch at Common House | Sun., April 17 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Common House | $25+ | Don your Sunday best and enjoy a feast with family + friends.
- Easter Brunch Buffet | Sun., April 17 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Forge at The Chattanoogan Hotel | $59.95+ | Celebrate the right way: with bottomless mimosas.
- The Westin Hotel’s Easter Brunch | Sun., April 17 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | The Westin Chattanooga | Price of purchase | Enjoy a large selection of delectable breakfast and brunch options.
- Bridgeman’s Chophouse Easter Brunch | Sun., April 17 | 1-4 p.m. | Bridgeman’s Chophouse, 107 W. MLK Blvd. | Price of purchase | Schedule reservations in advance to ensure you’ll enjoy your Easter brunch inside the Read House.
- Tony’s Pasta Shop & Trattoria | Sun., April 17 | 11 a.m.-9 p.m. | 212 High St. | Price of purchase | Tony’s will be open during regular Sunday hours.
- Miller’s Ale House | Sun., April 17 | 11 a.m.-12 a.m. | Price of purchase | 2119 Gunbarrel Rd. | Miller’s is open during its regular hours on Easter Sunday.
- Acropolis Mediterranean Grill | Fri., April 15-Sun., April 24 | 11 a.m.-9 p.m. | 2213 Hamilton Place Blvd. | Price of purchase | Acropolis will offer Easter specials, including roasted lamb + pecan-crusted North Carolina trout, from Good Friday to Orthodox Easter.
- Rodizio Grill | Sun., April 17 | 11 a.m.-9 p.m. | 439 Broad St. | Price of purchase | Celebrate Easter with all the meats.
- Tupelo Honey | Fri., April 15-Sun., April 17 | 9 a.m.-9 p.m. | 1110 Market St. (inside Warehouse Row) | Price of purchase | Dig into Southern comfort food with your family during Easter weekend.
- Bluegrass Grill - Stand with Ukraine | Through Sun., April 17 | Various times | 55 E. Main St. | $10 | To raise funds in support of Ukrainian refugees, Bluegrass Grill is selling traditional Ukrainian Easter bread.
- Easter Celebration Carry-Out | Sun., April 17 | Various times | Ruth’s Chris Steak House, 2321 Lifestyle Way | $195+ | The Ruth’s Chris Easter Celebration special offers a complete, multi-course dinner for four that you can enjoy in the comfort of your home.
- Main Street Meats | Fri., April 15-Sun., April 17 | Various times | Main Street Meats, 217 E. Main St. | Order from Main Street Meat’s Easter menu — featuring smoked lamb shoulder, carrot cake + more — by April 15 to be picked up during Easter weekend.
- Easter Special | Sun., April 17 | Various times | Bantam & Biddy, 728 Market St. | $59.99+ | Order from this completely gluten-free Easter menu — featuring AppleWood smoked ham, cheddar mashed potatoes, chocolate or banana pudding, and more — order by phone or in-person no later than 4 p.m. on Sat., April 16.
- Annual Easter Sunday Community Dinner | Sun., April 17 | 1-3 p.m. | Bessie Smith Cultural Center | Free |Volunteer with the Union Gospel Mission to serve a free Easter Sunday lunch for the community.