Whiskey Cowgirl, a country music bar and restaurant, is the latest addition to Chattanooga’s Southside. Located on Broad Street in the same complex that includes Gordon Food Service, Pizza Bros, and Haygood Market, it will fill the last available space in the buildings.
We recently got a sneak peek of the space, here’s what you can expect when the bar + restaurant opens its doors in late September.
Live music will take place four times a week, Thursdays-Sundays. The space will also offer line dancing + open mic nights for anyone wanting to put on their dancing shoes or hit the stage themselves.
Whiskey Cowgirl is an indoor and outdoor establishment spanning over 14,000 sqft. The space has been decorated with murals + art installations of country music icons. Bonus: if you’re as big of a fan of local artist Olivia Reckert as we are, you’re going to love seeing all of the work she’s done at this spot.
The indoor space includes:
- Two bars (one downstairs + the VIP one upstairs)
- A massive stage for live music
- 26 tvs (you’ll never have to miss the big game)
- A mechanical bull (Editors Brianna + Kristen got a chance to try this out for ourselves, to say it was fun is an understatement)
- Pool tables + billiards
- A VIP section upstairs with plenty of seating + a bar (you can reserve or rent this space during shows or for private parties)
The outdoor space includes:
- A pool with a swim-up bar
- Outdoor seating + private seating areas
- Another bar
- A smoker cooking up some delicious eats
- Chattanooga Whiskey barrel tables
- A fire pit
- A balcony with lounge chairs + umbrellas
In the meantime, make sure to follow Whiskey Cowgirl’s Instagram page for exciting updates. The business is also currently hiring for all positions. Those who are interested can email their resumes to email@example.com.