We recently stumbled upon this LinkedIn post by Be Caffeinated’s marketing specialist, Nathan Tucker, and instantly became intrigued.
If you had the power to instantly finish a major local infrastructure or development project, which project would you choose?
We’ll make it a bit easier by giving a few suggestions:
- The new Lookouts stadium/Wheland Foundry site
- Chattanooga’s new courthouse
- The Bend
- Reflection Riding’s Framework for the Future
- Westside Evolves
- Ringgold Road construction
- I-75 Interchange at I-24
- The Tivoli expansion
- Somer Station
- Chattanooga Airport expansion
- Montague Park’s reimagining
- Steam Logistics HQ
- Mill Town
When you have your answer, let us know here and we may share it in an upcoming article.
As for the two of us? City Editor Brianna would probably choose to see the results of the Reimagining Broad Street plan, and City Editor Kristen would love for Chattanooga’s first living building to be finished with the wave of a magic wand.